Partner: Free Subscribe, Login, Forgot Password25 March 2023Home > Honduras > divesites > sitemap
Member: Free Subscribe, Login, Forgot Password
, if you would like to give Greatest Dive Sites permission, only by request, to upload dive items to your FaceBook account and visa versa.
This sitemap is a complete and clear representation of GreatestDiveSites' structure.
- Add Link : Add your link to GreatestDiveSites' database of links.
- Admin : Administration GreatestDiveSites for partners.
- Banners : Feel free to use one of our predefined banners and links.
- Best Dive Movies : A list of the best rated dive movies in the world.
- Best Dive Photos : A list of the best rated dive photos in the world.
- Best Dive Sites : A list of the best rated scuba dive sites in the world.
- Contact : Contact us for questions, improvements and feedback.
- Inactive Dive Sites : Information about many dive sites which have been listed but which have not been activated.
- Links : Selection of high quality links and linkpartners.
- List Partners : Take a look at a complete list of all our different kind of partners.
- Members : Become a member of GreatestDiveSites and start today with creating your dive profile.
- Movies : Take a look at a complete list of all movies.
- Photos : Take a look at a complete list of all photos.
- Rating : A list of all our dive sites, rated by divers around the world.
- Subscribe Members : Subscribe for GreatestDiveSites diving member account.
- Aguila, Eagle Wreck : El Aguila or Eagle Wreck is a 75 meter long cargo boat which was separated in three sections by hurricane Mitch.
- Deep Seaquest : Deep Seaquest offers a gentle slope coming from shallow Seaquest until you reach the phenomenal wall.
- Half Moon Bay Wall : Half Moon Bay Wall is a popular wall outside Half Moon Bay just north of West End.
- Hole in the Wall : Hole in the Wall is a deep series of caverns, swimmthroughs and tunnels cutting straight through the reef.
- Odyssey : The Odyssey is an almost 100 meter long upright freighter that was scuttled in 2002 near Mud Hole.
- Peter's Place : Peter's Place was named after the early Roatan live-aboard operator named Peter Hughes.
- Spooky Channel : Spooky Channel offers a narrow deep almost tunnel like channel running from the mainland directly offshore.
- Texas : Texas is one of the dive sites where you cana find the elusive Sargassum triggerfish.
- West End Wall : West End Wall is with its wicked marine life, steep drop-off and drift possibilities, one of the premier sites of Roatan.
- 40-Foot Point : Forty Foot Point is a rich vertical drop-off starting at 40 foot or 12 meter surprisingly.
- Barracuda : Barracuda will follow you when diving several different routes with canyons, through swim-throughs and across sand patches.
- Dixon Cove Wrecks : Two wrecks near Dixon Cove have been a source of speculation since the 70s when they approximately sank.
- Doc's Dive : Doc's Dive offers a shallow plateau gradually descending to the wall dropping down to more than 30 meters.
- Dolphins Den, Dolphin Graveyard : Dolphin Den or Dolphin Graveyard is a nice cavern with a partly open ceiling making it a save and relaxed cave dive.
- Insidious Reef : Insidious Reef is a wicked wall dive located on a small crest just south of the more common fringe reef.
- Key Hole : Keyhole is a nice canyon that narrows towards the reef end creating an open cathedral.
- Labyrinth : The Labyrinth is a popular dive for most scuba divers because of its in coral encrusted swimmthroughs and overhangs.
- Mary's Place : Mary's Place is a phenomenal wall dive filled with black corals and fish built in between a vertical fault.
- Milk Jug : Milk Jug is a nice snorkeling and diving site named after the long removed buoy.
- Pat's Place : At Pat's Place you can enter a crack and swimmthrough in the reef wall starting at 32m and exiting at 16m.
- Prince Albert : The Prince Albert Wreck was the first scuttled freighter in Honduras, today offering a rich underwater marine environment.
- Sea Star Channel : Sea Star Channel is a long channel, often used for training diving, where sea stars are quite numerous.
- Sponges : Plenty of bright soft and hard corals can be found at dive site the Sponges.
- Calvin's Crack : Calvin's Crack is a wall dive through a huge open tunnel created inside the reef.
- Fort Cay Wall : The wall of Fort Cay Wall is one with huge predators and often mild currents.
- Shark Dive, Face to Face : If feeding sharks from close is your thing your should visit Shark Dive or Face to Face.
- Morat Wall, Barbareta Wall : Morat Wall is a fantastic three miles long wall drift dive just to the south of the island Barbareta.
- Jado Trader : The huge Jado Trader used to be the Bay of Island's signature wreck dive.
- Airplane Wreck :
- Pelican Point Wall : Pelicon Point Wall is a steep wall starting shallow making it a perfect dive for novice divers.